How to Keep a V Happy - Webinar with Lisa Welsh
Oh my gosh!
Thanks - from all Women
All Courses, Sexology for Curious Minds, Sexual Health Courses for Healthcare Providers
From Pain to Pleasure
How to take sex from being painful to being pleasurable - a self-help guide
- I don’t like the way my v looks, it is not symmetrical. Is there anything I can do about it? Should I consider surgery?
- I can’t relax during oral sex because I’m so worried about how my v smells and tastes. What can I do?
- I worry if I am cleaning my v enough. Should I douche?
- I have never had an orgasm - am I broken?
- What should an orgasm feel like? It doesn’t look like the movies!
- Why can I orgasm on my own, but not with my husband?
- I am nervous to try new toys that my husband suggests
- My V is sometimes dry and sex isn’t comfortable