MSH Free webinar on Pee, Poo, Pleasure, Pain and Periods
Life Changing Webinars
Thank you for everything you are doing! Your webinars changed my life!
Hi there, attended your webinar last night and just wanted to say well done on addressing these intimate issues! Most GPs and gynaes just look at you and prescribe lube when telling them intercourse can be painful.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for addressing this complex and sensitive topic. Definitely going to try the course offered by Candice, and if that doesn't help I'll be in touch for a consultation. Please keep this up:) and have a lovely day further!
- Candice, My Friend Wants to Know, why does her vagina itch so much after sex and what can she do to ease the itch?
- So, my other friend says she is often constipated and wants to know could the constipation be affecting her sexual experience?
- #Myfriendwantstoknow: "She had her baby like 3 months ago and penetration is just too painful, will she ever be able to have sex again?"
- Candice, so my Friend wants to Know, should she do yoni steaming? But before you answer that Candice can you please enlighten me as to what is yoni steaming?
- My friend wants to know how to manage his hemroids, he gets constipated a lot and is this causing the hemriods?
- Candice, my friend struggles with period pain, what can she do to relief some of the pain?
- Include questions a potential student may have before purchase.