FREE WEBINAR: Sexual and Gender Diversity
Delene was a huge part of the how
It was first shock, like really!!!
Binaries and Boxes changed my attitude
Uncover who we really are
All Courses, MSH Self-Help Courses, CPD Accredited Courses
Better Sex for Couples - 101 by Dr. Elmari Mulder Craig
Learn about consensual touch and the value of it in creating intimacy - and get the tools to achieve it.
- What does LGBTQIA+ stand for?
- What is a hermaphrodite?
- Should you fix an intersex baby's genitalia surgically?
- Is there a difference between sex and gender?
- What is the difference between a transvestite and a transgender person?
- What are the challenges that transgender people face?
- Can a transgender couple get legally married?
- What's the issue with non-binary people and pronouns?
- Why do lesbians dress and act masculine?
- Why are gays so flamboyant?
- Can a lesbian fall pregnant?
- How do lesbians have sex?
- Why if someone was married for many years with an opposite sex partner, with kids, would they want to be gay?
- How do same sex couples tell their adopted children about their identity? Will them being homosexual not make the children gay?
- Who's the man and who's the woman in a same sex relationship?
Delene started her nursing career in the South African Military Health Services in 1990. The first 7 years as a professional nurse, she worked in the Psychiatric Unit of 1 Military Hospital in Pretoria. There she offered psychiatric nursing care to soldiers, whilst the three pre 1994 military forces integrated into the new South African National Defence Force, her first professional exposure to trauma and diversity. In 1999 she started as a lecturer in psychiatry and psychology at the South African Military Health Services Nursing College and completed her BCur (ietA) at the University of Pretoria. Since then, she committed to adult education, and specialized in sexual and mental health education. In 2010 she developed the adult sexuality education model, Binaries and Boxes (or Not!)©, training more than 30 000 people internationally.
She presented her work and experience at 18 international conferences the past 10 years. She offers Sex Ed 4 Adults and CPD accredited courses, capacitating parents, and health care providers in the private and public sector to have sex positive conversations with their loved ones and clients.
- What is the impact of nature vs nurture in relation to homosexuality?
- What does it mean to be top, bottom or versatile?
- If a lesbian never had sex with a man, how would she know she's a lesbian?
- Is a heterosexual man, who enjoy anal penetration himself, not actually gay?
- Is being asexual a choice?