Better Sex for Couples 101
The importance of a healthy sex life, managing expectations - keeping the flame alive in the bedroom.
1.2 Intimacy for better sex
1.3 Ingredients of better sex
1.4 Busting Sexual Myths
1.5 Woman and Sensuality and Why sex is good for you
1.6 Differences in Sexual Attitudes
2. Anatomy and Sexual Response
3. Better sex by initiating creatively
4. Sexual Positions for Better Sex
5. Sex Toys for better sex
6. Fantasies for better sex
7.1 Ingredients to enhance sexual pleasure
7.2 Multiple orgasm for better sex
7.4 Giving and receiving feedback
8.1 Introduction and orgasm techniques for men
8.2 Techniques for women multiple orgasm in men
8.3 interesting orgasm facts and challenges to orgasm
9. G Spot Region for better sex
10. Breathing for better sex
11. 1 Bonus Section
11.2 Anal pleasure for better sex
12.2 Final Comments
Better Sex by being a Sexual Goddess
A business plan for your marriage
Better sex - presentation slide shows
Sexual Questionnaire - Love Making Interview
Bonus Section - Better sex tips for men
Lie Steal Cheat and Divorce
Sex Position to enhance orgasm
Woman knees together over shoulder
Reverse Cow girl
Girl on top 3
Girl on top 1
Woman on stomach man on knees
Girl on top 2
This is where you can reach us
Know what you are signing up for
1. Practical tips to spice up your sex life.
2. Why sex is good for you.
3. How to initiate sex in a fun and creative way.
4. How to enhance orgasm.
5. Everything you ever wanted to know about anal sex.
6. Sex toys: The what and the how
one of Africa's best-known sexologists
Things you didn't learn in school
I've been doing just fine... I think.
No, why INVEST, in this course?
1. Make a long-term investment in your relationship!
2. Spice up your sex life.
3. Gain knowledge and practical tips from a world renowned sexologist.
4. Watch it together as a couple in the privacy of your own home.
5. Use it as a tool to enrich your relationship and sex life.
6. Use it as a practical tool for creating quality time with your partner.
She is a trained psychotherapist, clinical hypnotherapist, couple's therapist, public speaker, trainer, and published author.
and everything to gain.
Getting real about it.
Watch the video clips on your own and or with your partner.
Stop the clip if you are triggered in any way or if you would like to comment on certain information shared - make a note of this and put it in the 'parking lot' to address later
Text length of individual points can be shorter or longer depending on your needs
Before it was converted into a digital course.