MSH Free webinar on Low Libido
What a relief!
Hope for all with low libido
Life Changing Webinars
All Courses, Sexology for Curious Minds
Better Sex for Couples - 101 by Dr. Elmari Mulder Craig
Learn about consensual touch and the value of it in creating intimacy - and get the tools to achieve it.
- #Myfriendwantstoknow what is ‘normal’ in terms of sex? How often do most couples have sex?
- My friend says: I often just wants him to hold me but if I give him a hug or a kiss he always thinks it’s a green card for sex. It makes me feel like a sex object. I have started to avoid all physical contact. But I miss our closeness and connection. How can we bridge the gap?
- #Myfriendwantstoknow what are the signs of a low sex drive in women? How do I know if my libido is low or actually normal? What does it actually look and feel like, or is it a general feeling of not wanting any..?
- #Myfriendwantstoknow what causes low libido? Did I do something wrong or should I have done anything different to prevent it?
- My husband is not interested in sex anymore. He almost never initiates. I do not feel desired and feel rejected. I thought all men are always ready and willing for sex? Does he get it somewhere else?
- • My husband and I have a great relationship, but sleep deprivation and breastfeeding has taken a toll on my libido. My head wants to, but it’s like my body just won’t turn on. What can I do to help?
- #Myfriendwantstoknow how she can spice up her sex and keep the spark alive?