MSH WEBINAR: Seniors & Sexual Pleasure by Dr Patti Britton & Dr Elna Rudolph
Seniors and Sexual Pleasure
Contact Information - Dr Patty Britton
MEET OUR GUEST
Dr Patti Britton
Dr Patti Britton have been a clinical sexologist for over 4 decades and I founded the profession of sex coaching in 1993. It has been her life’s passion to assist people to find a pathway to their sexual fulfilment, to heal their sexual wounding, and to discover their full sexual potential, with an emphasis on pleasure and enhancement. I use a holistic, non-medicalizing, depathologizing, sexually affirming approach in all of my work. She love to help her clients by digging deep into the how’s without spending years on probing the why’s.Liquid error: internal
Some of the questions asked during the session
My friend would like to know?
- How can you maintain a satisfying sex life over 60?
- Is it normal for desire to fade as we get older?
- At what age does people stop having intercourse?
- I can no longer maintain an erection. How can I bring intimacy to the bedroom without that?
MEET THE EXPERT
Dr Elna Rudolph
Dr. Elna Rudolph is a Medical Doctor and Sexologist working exclusively in the field of Sexual Medicine for the past ten years. She has personally treated over 5000 patients suffering with Sexual Pain. Elna is the founder and Clinical Head of My Sexual Health and SexologyCourses.com. She currently serves as the President of the World Organization for Sexual Health. She is an accomplished public speaker with regular appearances at events, television, and radio.
- Arthritis makes the physical exertion of sex unbearable. Do you have any suggestions to help?
- My partner has dementia and it feels so hard to stay close. Is it unethical to initiate sex with them?
- I am so embarrassed that I might leak urine during sex because of the pressure on my stomach. It means I can’t relax and enjoy myself. Please help!
- I think I may be transgender, but I have never told a soul about it. Is it too late to do something about it in my 60s?
- My partner is no longer interested in sex - it's been 5 years since we were intimate.
Be sure to always sign up for our Free Webinars
Our Webinars always take place on the second Tuesday of the month!
Fast Track Your Healthcare Services by Enrolling into this Exciting Training Program
All Courses, CPD Accredited Courses
The 8 Principles of Erectile Dysfunction Treatment - 3 CPD Points
Is the treatment of erectile dysfunction as simple as prescribing a pill? Sometimes, yes, but most often not. Let me teach you the 8 principles that I have learned from treating thousands of erectile dysfunction patients.